SIM Gdynia was founded in 1978 and has been a family company since then. We specialise in machining, in CNC technology and in the production of the highest quality machining components for all branches of industry. Initially, our company is a good example of the fulfillment of “The American Dream” and it shows it is possible in any circumstances. Today, after over 35 years, we are a modern enterprise proud to represent the highest level of technology, service organisation and responsibility. Today SIM Gdynia means:
- a team of approximately 170 employees, including 25 engineers and a Quality Department of 10,
- over 50 modern CNC machines and measuring devices including brand new and fully robotised ones of the world leading brands (Makino, Mori Seiki, Kitamura, Enshu, Okuma, Chiron, Star, Fanuc, Miyano, Doosan, Mitutoyo),
- machining of alloys (also stainless steel, superduplex) and plastics according to the clients` requirements, samples and drawings,
- our own production of worm gear,
- the CAD/CAM/CAE computer aided design and manufacturing system,
- the export of almost 70% of total production to world class companies and leading corporations in Western Europe, North and South America and Far East,
- active Quality Policy, ISO 9001:2008, other certificates and prizes.
I would like to thank our clients and subcontractors for the co-operation so far and wish us all mutual success in the future. I also wish to encourage all new companies interested in co-operation to contact us.
With kind regards;